The Hobbytronics Inventor & Science Kit is a combination of all the must have components, picked and selected especially for you, to get started with the Arduino hardware and software platform.
Simply snap the components in place on the bread board and use jumper wires to make the connections. The electronics run of a 9V battery or from a USB connection - so no harmfully electrical shocks can take place.
This Inventor & Science Kit is great for ages 8 years & up.
Note: Before you purchase this Kit please visit the documents and sites below. You can download the software free of charge and this will give you and idea of the capabilities of the Arduino micro controller and a general overview of electronics and their components.
If you are a novice use our easy to use diagrams together with Fritzen to get started! See below for the file links.
V2 of this kit contains additional parts, such as the red mini breadboard, Arduino enclosure, LCD display and the 1x4 keypad to make your own fun projects. Note the multimeters do not include batteries.
Schools contact us for bulk discount.
Contains the following parts:
- 1 x Arduino Uno SMD - Clone Board
- 1 x USB Cable A to B - 1.8 Meters
- 1 x Arduino Breadboard Holder (V2)
- 1 x Arduino enclosure - clear
- 1 x 9V DC Battery Power Cable Barrel Jack Connector
- 1 x Du Pont Wire 20 Strand (Female to Female)
- 1 x Bread Board Clear - 8.25.3cm
- 1 x Mini Bread Board 4.5x3.5CM-Red
- 65 x Breadboard Jumper Wire (Male to Male)
- 1 x small 1.6kg/cm plastic gears servo
- 1 x LCD 16x2 Characters - Green Yellow Back Light - soldering required.
- 1 x Buzzer - PC Mount 12mm 2.048kHz
- 1 x Relay SPDT Sealed - 5A
- 10 x LED - Super Bright Green
- 10 x LED - Super Bright Red
- 10 x LED - Super Bright Yellow
- 2 x 5mm RGB LED (Common Anode)
Input / Sensors:
- 2 x Mini Push Button Switch - Tall
- 1 x Tilt Sensor
- 1 x TMP36 - Temperature Sensor
- 1 x Sealed Membrane 1x4 button / key pad with sticker
- 1 x LDR - Light Dependent Resistor
- 1 x Rotary Potentiometer - Linear (10k ohm)
- 1 x Shift Register 8-Bit - 74HC595
- 2 x Break Away Headers - Straight
- 2 x BJT Transistors - NPN BC547
- 10 x Resistors 1/2Watt (220 Ohm)
- 10 x Resistors 1/2Watt (330 Ohm)
- 10 x Resistors 1/2Watt (1K Ohm)
- 10 x Resistors 1/2Watt (10K Ohm)
- 10 x Resistors 1/2Watt (100K Ohm)
- 2 x Rectifier Diode 1N4007