- 800x480 high resolution HDMI interface
- Touch control
- High quality immers gold surface plating.
- Back light control to lower power consumption.
- Connect screen to Raspberry Pi with HDMI cable - mate up the HDMI interfaces.
- Connect Raspberry pi to Power with micro usb cable
- power on.
Note: If you want to use this LCD as general monitor,the mini USB port is used for power supply
- Screen, styles, HDMI connector and standoffs
Note: read this article from Adafruit to assist with changing the resolution on the Raspberry PI.