The Hobbytronics Inventor & Science Kit is a combination of all the must have components, picked and selected especially for you, to get started with the Arduino hardware and software platform.
Simply snap the components in place on the bread board and use jumper wires to make the connections. The electronics run of a 9V battery or from a USB connection - so no harmfully electrical shocks can take place.
This Inventor & Science Kit is great for ages 8 years & up.
Note: Before you purchase this Kit please visit the documents and sites below. You can download the software free of charge and this will give you and idea of the capabilities of the Arduino micro controller and a general overview of electronics and their components.
If you are a novice use our easy to use diagrams together with Fritzen to get started! See below for the file links.
V2 of this kit contains additional parts, such as the red mini breadboard, Arduino enclosure, LCD display and the 1x4 keypad to make your own fun projects. Note the multimeters do not include batteries.
Schools contact us for bulk discount.
Contains the following parts:
- 1 x Arduino Uno SMD - Clone Board
- 1 x USB Cable A to B - 1.8 Meters
- 1 x Arduino Breadboard Holder (V2)
- 1 x Arduino enclosure - clear
- 1 x 9V DC Battery Power Cable Barrel Jack Connector
- 1 x Du Pont Wire 20 Strand (Female to Female)
- 1 x Bread Board Clear - 8.25.3cm
- 1 x Mini Bread Board 4.5x3.5CM-Red
- 65 x Breadboard Jumper Wire (Male to Male)